For 8000 years, our ancestors elevated this craft to the rank of art. The world recognized this country as the birthplace of grape wine.
During this time, our nature and our winegrower in the person of any Kakheti peasant has developed a lot of high-quality wines
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATIONЕ||Tbilisi, Our car will meet you at your hotel or apartment.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 10:00 AM for a prompt departure at 10:05 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately Late in the evening.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
We organize car tours in Georgia both individually and for large companies. Relaxing with us guarantees delicious food and the best wine. You will also enjoy beautiful views of the mountains and valleys of Georgia. Photos from this tour will not leave anyone indifferent. We also have something to please lovers of history and monuments with.
1st day in Tbilisi : Old Town
- After meeting you at the airport, we will immediately go to visit Tbilisi, namely, its most beautiful part – the old city. A sightseeing tour is included in the price of the tour, and during this event you will visit places that are only in a fairy tale. You will have a great opportunity to taste real Georgian wines, because we will glance at the most interesting wine cellars, where “red gold” of Georgia is stored at a certain temperature. Also, we will visit objects and attractions that are closely related to winemaking, including the enterprise where the “drink of the gods” is produced on an industrial scale. And all these events are designed for one day. We are sure that for you it will be unforgettable and full of new experiences!
2 day Kaheti :Wine region.
- The “wine cradle” of Georgia is Kakheti, where we will go on the second day of our road trip. The main, but not its only purpose is to visit the company “Kakheti traditional winemaking.” The magic abbreviation KTW is known far beyond the borders of Georgia, and the recognition of this brand was achieved due to its high quality and wide range of drinks. And it all started with the Chkhaveri wine, the technology of which was invented by Antimoz Chkhaidze. A man who lived almost 150 years ago, was the owner of the best wine cellar, which had no analogues in all of Kakheti, and this despite the fact that the region was an old winery.
- It is noteworthy that KTW produces not only wines that can be safely called elite, but also brandy and the legendary chacha. The best grape varieties growing in the west and in the east of Georgia are used as raw materials. After visiting one of the factories, we will go on a sightseeing tour of the vineyard, and you will be able to see how the “wine berries” grow, from which excellent wine is made – using new technologies, but in compliance with old traditions. And then, we will go to Sighnaghi, to the Bodbe Monastery, where there is a holy spring in which anyone can swim. We deliberately included a visit to this marvelous place in the auto tour program, if only because it offers amazing views of the landscape.
Day 3 mini-tour of Kakheti
- We considered it our duty to organize an excursion to the house-museum of the poet and philosopher Alexander Chavchavadze, which is located in the village of Tsinandali. This settlement has become famous all over the world thanks to the representatives of the most ancient clan Chavchavadze. And it was here that at one time the first winery in the Alazani Valley was opened. What is A. Chavchavadze so famous for? The fact that he was a big fan of “everything European”, partly because he personally visited Europe, when in 1814 he conquered Paris as part of the Russian army. It was Alexander Chavchavadze who had a European-style manor, and he was the first to introduce European wine-making technologies at his own enterprise, which produced excellent wine on an industrial scale.
- After visiting the museum, we will go to the town of Kvareli, where several wineries are concentrated at once. We will visit some of them as part of our auto tour, and you will see how a great drink is made from grapes. And after lunch we will go to Telavi, where we will see the main attractions of the capital of Kakheti, among which are the ancient Orthodox monasteries and temples. After such a busy program, you will probably get tired, and you can sleep a bit on the way to Tbilisi. Although, this is not worth doing – in order not to “oversleep” the surrounding beauty.