Conquer the snowy peaks and experience the untouched slopes of the Caucasus Mountains during our 6-day ski tour in Georgia. A paradise for ski lovers – Gudauri, awaits you for new unforgettable adventures.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATIONЕ||Tbilisi, Our car will meet you at your hotel or apartment.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Evening 6 -8 PM ,depending on the tour|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
We organize car tours in Georgia individually or for a large companies and groups. We guarantee relaxed trip with delicious food and the best wines. You will also enjoy breathtaking views of the mountain valleys of Georgia which is full of history. Taking photos of ancient ruins ,caves and castles will make you feel amazing. We also have something to please lovers of beautiful nature and rich culture of Georgian people!
Arrival : Tbilisi City Tour
- The tour begins with a sightseeing of Tbilisi. You will visit the historical district of Metekhi, King Vakhtang I Gorgasali build here a church and a fort which served also as a king’s residence; hence comes the name Metekhi which dates back to the 12th century and literally means “the area around the palace”
Next, you will climb the ancient fortress Narikala by cable car to enjoy a beautiful view of the city. During a tour of the Old Town, you will visit the ancient complex of royal baths.
Next is Gudauri, a ski resort. There are paragliders for thrill-seekers.
The tour will end with a trip to Mount Mtatsminda by funicular /cable car.
2 day Histori of Georgia : Mtskheta
- After breakfast, you will go to the city of Mtskheta – the first capital of Georgia and the religious center of the country.
- The excursion will begin with a visit to the Svetitskhoveli temple, which is the first and main temple of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- The next stop is Samtavro Monastery, where Saint Nino, the founder of Christianity in Georgia, lived in the 4th century.
- Next you will rise to the Jvari temple, located on a hill. It offers a magnificent view of Mtskheta and the confluence of the Aragvi and Kura (Mtkvari) rivers.
- The tour continues to the Khareba winery, where the best varieties of Georgian wines are produced using traditional technologies.
Gudauri ski Paradise: paragliding
- In Gudauri, some of the best ski slopes await you. More than 60 kilometers.
- The program also includes snowmobiling and paragliding with stunning mountain views.
Gudauri : Free day
- 6 day return to Tbilisi