Conquer the snowy peaks and experience the untouched slopes of the Caucasus Mountains during our 6-day ski tour in Georgia. A paradise for ski lovers – Gudauri, awaits you for new unforgettable adventures.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATIONЕ||Tbilisi, Our car will meet you at your hotel or apartment.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 10:00 AM for a prompt departure at 10:05 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately Late in the evening.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
We organize car tours in Georgia both individually and for large companies. Relaxing with us guarantees delicious food and the best wine. You will also enjoy beautiful views of the mountains and valleys of Georgia. Photos from this tour will not leave anyone indifferent. We also have something to please lovers of history and monuments with.
Arrival : Tbilisi City Tour
- The tour begins with a sightseeing tour of Tbilisi. You will visit the historical district of Metekhi, where the Assumption Church and a monument to King Vakhtang I Gorgasali are located.
- Next, you will climb the ancient fortress Narikala by cable car to enjoy a beautiful view of the city. During a tour of the Old Town, you will visit the ancient complex of royal baths.
- Next is Gudauri, a ski resort. Then the memorial of friendship of peoples pleases with its location, too. There are paragliders for thrill-seekers.
- The tour will end with a trip to Mount Mtatsminda by funicular.
2 day Histori of Georgia : Mtskheta
- After breakfast, you will go to the city of Mtskheta – the first capital of Georgia and the religious center of the country.
- The excursion will begin with a visit to the Svetitskhoveli temple, which is the first and main temple of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- The next stop is Samtavro Monastery, where Saint Nino, the founder of Christianity in Georgia, lived in the 4th century.
- Next you will rise to the Jvari temple, located on a hill. It offers a magnificent view of Mtskheta and the confluence of the Aragvi and Kura (Mtkvari) rivers.
- The tour continues to the Khareba winery, where the best varieties of Georgian wines are produced using traditional technologies.
Gudauri ski Paradise: paragliding
- In Gudauri, some of the best ski slopes await you. More than 60 kilometers are waiting for you.
- The program also includes snowmobiling and paragliding with stunning mountain views.
Gudauri : Free day
- 6 day return to Tbilisi