|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATIONЕ||Tbilisi, Our car will meet you at your hotel or apartment.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Evening 6 -8 PM ,depending on the tour|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
We organize car tours in Georgia individually or for a large companies and groups. We guarantee relaxed trip with delicious food and the best wines. You will also enjoy breathtaking views of the mountain valleys of Georgia which is full of history. Taking photos of ancient ruins ,caves and castles will make you feel amazing. We also have something to please lovers of beautiful nature and rich culture of Georgian people!
1st day in Tbilisi : Beginning and Continuation
- The starting point of the route is Tbilisi, where a huge number of attractions are concentrated. There are so many of them that visiting all is not possible. Therefore, you will go on a sightseeing tour accompanied by our guide, and after that you will be taken to Tskneti – an urban-type village, not devoid of its attractions. After a hearty lunch, you will have time to prepare for the next leg of the journey.
2 day Adjara: We are going to Batumi!
- This resort city is the capital of Adjara – the most beautiful region of Georgia, where ancient fortresses, waterfalls and other objects are concentrated. Batumi is a city of contrasts, in which ancient monuments, singing fountains, unprecedented beauty of parks, sculptures and art objects peacefully coexist. The infrastructure of Batumi is conducive to rest and relaxation.
- And if you prefer mountain air rather than sea air, then you can breathe it deeply, because after Batumi we will go to Beshumi – the Adjarian high-mountain resort. The distance between these settlements 110 km. It is noteworthy that all tourists tend to get here in the summer, because in winter the mountain slopes are covered with deep snow. In summer, Beshumi pleases the soul with alpine meadows, and the fresh coolness of the air.
Day 3 Imereti : Kutaisi
- This is the greenest region of Georgia, well developed. Its main city is Kutaisi, which was once the capital of Western Georgia. In Imereti, in addition to coniferous forests, turbulent mountain rivers, canyons and waterfalls, there are many man-made sights. First of all, these are ancient fortresses, temples and monasteries, and some of them we will visit as part of an auto tour. By the way, Imeretians are skilled cooks, and it is here that you can taste the famous Imereti khachapuri.
Day 4 Svaneti : Ushguli
- Ushguli is the highest alpine permanently inhabited community (not a village!) In Europe. It is located at an altitude of 2,200 meters in the extreme east of Svaneti. Located at the head of the Inguri River, at the foot of Mount Shkhara (5068 meters). From the district center of Mestia – about 33 kilometers east along the main road. This is like the farthest bear corner of Georgia, to climb into which is in itself honorable and cool.
- Here, in the most amazing way, the traditions of the highlanders – Svans and modern life are combined. It is noteworthy that before the 20th century, the Svans were considered a separate nation, and they really did not like to contact the rest of the world. A kind of “mountain hermits”, speaking the Svan language. By the way, identifying a representative of this nationality is very simple: for all Svans, the surname ends in “-ani”. Svaneti is famous for its mountain ranges covered with a cap of glaciers, and green meadows. A trip to this region will especially appeal to those who want to see real Georgia. You can enjoy the unprecedented beauty of the scenery and appreciate the charm of the crystal clear mountain air.
- On the second day, we will go to the village of Ushguli, which is famous throughout the country for its beauty and impregnable peaks, and on the level of flying eagles, we will feel the whole uniqueness of the high-mountain landscape, visit the yellow towers, and see the magnificent peaks of Ushba and Tetnuldi.
- The impression of Svaneti will not leave you for a long time.
Day 5 Gudauri: Kazbegi, Gudauri, Khevsureti
- Gudauri is an Alpine resort, a real Mecca for all lovers of skiing. And the next point of the route is the village of Kazbegi , near which two objects worthy of any tourist ‘s attention-mount Kazbek and the Gergeti monastery, built in the 14th century and a real Shrine for the entire Orthodox Georgia. Khevsureti is a region full of canyons and slopes, including the fortified city of Shatili, which was a strategically important object in the middle ages, Bear path, Mutso castle and abudelauri lakes .