Our company offers you to go on an exciting journey through Georgia – an original, colorful and multifaceted country. The “Mountain Tour” is designed for 5 days, and during this time you will learn a lot of new and interesting things about Georgian traditions and cultural features, get acquainted with its nature and enjoy marvelous landscapes. This road trip is absolutely safe, as the cars are driven by experienced drivers who are well aware of all the features of mountain roads. Talkative and erudite guides will conduct full-fledged excursions, so you will discover a new Georgia.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATIONЕ||Tbilisi, Our car will meet you at your hotel or apartment.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 10:00 AM for a prompt departure at 10:05 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately Late in the evening.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
We organize car tours in Georgia both individually and for large companies. Relaxing with us guarantees delicious food and the best wine. You will also enjoy beautiful views of the mountains and valleys of Georgia. Photos from this tour will not leave anyone indifferent. We also have something to please lovers of history and monuments with.
1st day in Tbilisi : Beginning and Continuation
- The starting point of the route is Tbilisi, where a huge number of attractions are concentrated. There are so many of them that visiting all is not possible. Therefore, you will go on a sightseeing tour accompanied by our guide, and after that you will be taken to Tskneti – an urban-type village, not devoid of its attractions. After a hearty lunch, you will have time to prepare for the next leg of the journey.
2 day Adjara: We are going to Batumi!
- This resort city is the capital of Adjara – the most beautiful region of Georgia, where ancient fortresses, waterfalls and other objects are concentrated. Batumi is a city of contrasts, in which ancient monuments, singing fountains, unprecedented beauty of parks, sculptures and art objects peacefully coexist. The infrastructure of Batumi is conducive to rest and relaxation.
- And if you prefer mountain air rather than sea air, then you can breathe it deeply, because after Batumi we will go to Beshumi – the Adjarian high-mountain resort. The distance between these settlements is 110 km. It is noteworthy that all tourists tend to get here in the summer, because in winter the mountain slopes are covered with deep snow. In summer, Beshumi pleases the soul with alpine meadows, and the body with longed-for coolness.
Day 3 Imereti : Kutaisi
- This is the greenest region of Georgia, well developed. Its main city is Kutaisi, which was once the capital of Western Georgia. In Imereti, in addition to coniferous forests, turbulent mountain rivers, canyons and waterfalls, there are many man-made sights. First of all, these are ancient fortresses, temples and monasteries, and some of them we will visit as part of an auto tour. By the way, Imeretians are skilled cooks, and it is here that you can taste the famous Imereti khachapuri.
Day 4 Svaneti : Ushguli
- Here, in the most amazing way, the traditions of the highlanders – Svans and modern life are combined. It is noteworthy that before the 20th century, the Svans were considered a separate nation, and they really did not like to contact the rest of the world. A kind of “mountain hermits”, speaking the Svan language. By the way, identifying a representative of this nationality is very simple: for all Svans, the surname ends in “-ani”. Svaneti is famous for its mountain ranges covered with a cap of glaciers, and green meadows. A trip to this region will especially appeal to those who want to see real Georgia. You can enjoy the unprecedented beauty of the scenery and appreciate the charm of the crystal clear mountain air.
- On the second day, we will go to the village of Ushguli, which is famous throughout the country for its beauty and impregnable peaks, and on the level of flying eagles, we will feel the whole uniqueness of the high-mountain landscape, visit the yellow towers, and see the magnificent peaks of Ushba and Tetnuldi.
- The impression of Svaneti will not leave you for a long time.
Day 5 Gudauri: Kazbegi, Gudauri, Khevsureti
- Gudauri is an alpine resort that is a real Mecca for all lovers of skiing. And the next point of the route is the village of Kazbegi, near which there are two objects worthy of the attention of any tourist – Mount Kazbek and Gergeti Monastery, built in the 14th century and is a real shrine for all Orthodox Georgia. Khevsureti is a region full of gorges and ravines and not devoid of attractions, including: the fortified city of Shatili, which was a strategically important object in the Middle Ages, the Bear Cross, the Mutso fortress and the Abudelaur lakes.