Visa change can be fun and hassle free in Georgia!
Enjoy your trip in an amazing city with ancient history , rich cuisine. Safest vacation destination with beautiful nature .
While your new uae visa served to your hands !
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
You can apply for your UAE visit visa (Emirates visa) anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 3 – 5 working days to process and may take longer.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist visa (14/30/90 day, Regular, Express and multi-entry Visa), transit, employment or student visa.
For offline: You need to organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for Dubai visa processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
For offline: Keep all your required documents in scanned format. Go to https://www.musafir.com/Visa/dubai-visa and select the visa you need. Make the payment and post payment upload the documents. Once we receive this, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visit visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
Yes, you can travel anywhere within the country with a valid UAE visa.
Your UAE visit visa or Dubai visa will be sent to the email address provided at the start of the application process.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases.
– The immigration laws of Dubai require all travellers belonging to other nationalities to apply for a visa prior to their entry in the country.
– While a short term visit visa is issued for 30 days, a long term visit visa allows a traveller to stay in the country for a period of 90 days. Both the visas hold valid from the date of arrival in Dubai and are non-renewable.
– A tourist visa is valid for a period of 30 days. In case a visa holder extends his/her stay for more than the stipulated time period on a non-renewable visa, he/she will be required to pay a fine for every extra day of stay along with an additional charge for an out pass.
– The Dubai Immigration Authorities offer multi-entry Visa to the passengers of cruise ships, in case their itinerary requires them to enter the country on more than one occasion, in a single trip. This visa is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue and allows a stay of a maximum of 30 days upon each entry.
– A transit visa to Dubai is issued for travellers stopping at any of the UAE airports for a minimum of 8 hours. Eligible for 96 hours, this visa is only issued if the passenger can show a valid onward ticket, along with his/her passport that is valid for at least 3 months from the date of issue.
– Except for transit visa, the processing time for Dubai Visa for most nationalities is usually 3 to 4 working days. Once paid the visa fee is non-refundable.
Note – We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.